|An Early Christmas Gift!|
As a thank you to all our members who participated in our training and to our colleagues who have lectured and shared their expertise at our learning initiatives throughout the year, Law Society Finuas Skillnet is offering you a Complimentary Regulatory Matters/Management & Professional Development Skills Online Course.
By registering and viewing this online course you will earn 2 Management & Professional Development Skills hours PLUS 2 Regulatory Matters hours (including 1 accounting & AML compliance) (By eLearning) – Total 4 CPD Hours.
This online seminar will expire on 31 DECEMBER 2018 at midnight so be sure to log in and complete the online seminar before then.
This year's online seminar includes modules:
- Legal Services Regulation Act – An Update - Ken Murphy, Director General, Law Society of Ireland
- Client Case Management – Managing Expectations and Dealing with Complaints - Linda Kirwan, Head of Complaints and Client Relations, Law Society of Ireland
- GDPR – Need to Know essentials for your Firm - Elizabeth Fitzgerald, Principal Fitzgerald Tech Law, Dublin
- Planning for your Future: Retirement and Cessation of Practice – Regulatory Requirements - Sorcha Hayes, Head of Practice Regulation, Law Society of Ireland
- Wellness - Dealing with Stress - Seán Ó Tarpaigh, Mindfulness and Gestalt Psychotherapist
Click to unwrap your gift.
On behalf of the Law Society Finuas Skillnet, I would like to wish you and your family a Happy and Healthy Christmas and a Peaceful and Successful New Year. We look forward to welcoming you to our training events throughout 2019.
Head, Law Society Professional Training & Law Society Finuas Skillnet
Join the Professional Training LinkedIn Group