The 2019 Law Society Finuas Skillnet Cluster Programme continues in June with trips to Donegal and Clare.
These CPD clusters run in collaboration with the regional bar associations and will provide essential practice updates on key areas relevant to general practitioners as well as providing delegates with an excellent networking opportunity. Topics and speakers vary from venue to venue and offer a mix of general, regulatory matters and management & professional development skills CPD hours.
Make a booking
Choose from the list below and click for more details and to make a booking.
Now taking bookings
• 13 & 14 June - North West General Practice Update Part I & II - Lough Eske Castle Hotel, Donegal
• 28 June - Essential Solicitor Update - Inn at Dromoland, Newmarket on Fergus, Co Clare
• 5 September - Essential General Practice Update - Ballygarry House, Tralee, Co Kerry
• 11 October - North East CPD Day - Glencarn Hotel, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan
• 7 & 8 November - Connaught Solicitors’ Symposium Part I & II - Breaffy House Hotel, Castlebar, Co Mayo
• 15 November - Practitioner Update - Kingsley Hotel, Cork
• 22 November - General Practice Update - Hotel Kilkenny, Kilkenny
• 6 December - Law Society Finuas Skillnet - Practice and Regulation Symposium - Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin
Tel: 01 881 5727
* Applicable to Law Society Finuas Skillnet members