NOW TAKING BOOKINGS - Autumn Update Conferences 2019
Law Society Professional Training will deliver a suite of annual conferences which are designed and delivered in partnership with Law Society of Ireland Committees.
We cover a wide range of subjects including Employment Law, Criminal Law, Property, Probate, Wellbeing and more. CPD hours vary for each conference and cover a mix of general, management and professional development skills and regulatory matters CPD.
Make a Booking
Choose from the list below and click for more details and to make a booking.
- Employment Law Annual Update 2019 (26 September): read Course details
- Probate Practice & Procedure Essentials – Limerick (12 September): read Course details
- Annual Business Law Update Conference (14 November) - contact the team for details on Lspt@lawsociety.ie
- Annual Family & Child Law Conference (22 November): read Course details
- Criminal Law Update Conference 2019 (28 November): read Course details
- In-House and Public Sector Panel Discussion-Galway (4 December): read Course details
For more details on any of the above events, please contact a member of the professional training team or find a complete listing on our CPD webpage