This webinar has been designed and will be delivered by expert financial services (IFS) solicitors and professionals who will, in just one hour, update delegates on current and emerging trends in financial services regulation. This is essential for all IFS professionals and in-house IFS Counsel looking to update their knowledge.
Topics, speakers and panellists include:
Anti-Money Laundering & GDPR – in house observations - Feidhlimidh Wrafter, Assistant General Counsel Western Union
- 5AMLD and implementing CJA 2021 - main implementations for payment firms
- AML supervision – recent focus themes for regulators
- Compliance on a large scale – operational challenges
- GDPR – practical impact on AML compliance
ESG - Ann Shiels, Associate A&L Goodbody Solicitors, Dublin
- What is ESG?
- Sustainability is not just protecting the planet
- EU Sustainable Finance regulatory initiatives
- ESG and the financial system and actors
- Compliance, governance and legal risk
Consumer protection - Alison Bradshaw, Head of AIB Products, Legal Services
- Consumer Protection as a Central Bank Priority – Consumer Protection Outlook 2021 Overview
- Consumer Protection during Covid (to cover payment breaks)
- Consumer Protection and expectations post-Covid – in general and as regards consumers impacted by Covid.
Culture - Ruth McCarthy, CEO Fexco Corporate Payments and Non-Executive Director of Goodbody Stockbrokers
- Driving the right behaviours: rules or principles
- Planning for SEAR
- Documenting culture at board
- The future of diversity mandate
Chairperson: Sinead Ovenden, Partner PwC Ireland
CPD Hours 1 hour General (By eLearning)
To find out more and to book your place, please click Financial Services Regulation, or contact a member of the Finuas Skillnet Team for more information.
Tel: 01 881 5727