NEW Online Employment Law Masterclass – Termination of Contract
The Employment Law Masterclass: Termination of Contract is now available online and you can earn up to 5 General CPD Hours (by eLearning).
This online Employment Law Masterclass will give practitioners a highly practical and up-to-date insight into the law of Termination of Employment. The speakers are all leading experts in this field and share their knowledge and expertise. The course includes a set of detailed papers written by the speakers.
Topics and Issues covered
- Update Preparing for the Labour Court
- The Disciplinary Process
- Unfair Dismissal
- Constructive Dismissal
- Discriminatory Dismissal
- Injuncting a Dismissal
- Marguerite Bolger SC
- Richard Grogan, Principal, Richard Grogan & Associates Solicitors, Dublin
- Duncan Inverarity, Partner, A & L Goodbody Solicitors, Dublin
- Catherine O’Flynn, Partner, William Fry Solicitors, Dublin
- Alastair Purdy, Principal, Alastair Purdy & Co., Solicitors, Galway
- Des Ryan BL
How to register for this eLearning Course
- Download the full programme and book online - visit the course page
- On receipt of payment, login details will be sent to you. This eLearning course is available from date of purchase until 31 December 2020.
For the full suite of online courses including GDPR, Social Media and Pre-Contract Investigation of Title visit our web page or please call 01 881 5727 or email the team at FinuasSkillnet@lawsociety.ie