Solicitors’ Essential Update 2021 – Clare and Limerick Cluster webinar – 2 July
Conveyancing, property, litigation, employment practice and procedure updates, negative interest rate charges, Solicitors Accounts Regulation compliance, S150 and costs, a guide to digital signatures, high impact communication in a digital world and the O’Malley Report.
This webinar is organised in association with Clare and Limerick Bar Associations but is open to all practitioners wherever they are.
Topics and Speakers include
- Litigation Update 2021 - Stuart Gilhooly, Partner H J Ward Solicitors, Dublin and consultant on Litigation Committee
- Future developments including: O’Malley Report - Noeline Blackwell, Chief Executive Officer. Dublin Rape Crisis Centre
- Practice and Regulation - Richard Hammond S.C. Partner Hammond Good Solicitors, Mallow, Co Cork and member of Negative Interest Rate Charges Task Force
- Employment Law Practice and Procedure - Marguerite Bolger S.C.
- Digital Signatures: a guide to signing and executing documents - Suzanne Kearney, Professional Support Lawyer, Arthur Cox Solicitors, Dublin
- High Impact Communications in the Digital World - Paula Reid, Partner Knowledge and Celine Kelly, Knowledge Services Manager, A&L Goodbody Solicitors, Dublin
- Conveyancing and Property Update- Joyce Good, Partner Hammond Good Solicitors, Mallow, Co Cork and member of Conveyancing Committee
Date Friday 2 July 2021
Time 9.30am to 4.45pm
Venue Online Webinar with live Q&A Sessions
CPD Hours 2 General
1 Regulatory Matters (Accounting & AML Compliance)
2 Management and Professional Development Skills
Total 5 hours (by eLearning)
There will be more Clusters in the autumn.
To book find out more about the webinar and to book your place at this Cluster, please click Clare Limerick Cluster, or contact a member of the Finuas Skillnet Team for more information.
Email: Finuas Skillnet@lawsociety.ie
Tel: 01 881 5727