This year’s event has an excellent line up of expert speakers and topics. We cannot meet them in person but we can meet them by webinar with live Q&A. Topics and speakers include: probate (Anne Stephenson), conveyancing (Margaret Finlay), s150 (Susan Martin), Residential Tenancies Board (Dervla Quinn), civil litigation (Colette Reid).
General Practice Update 2020
Law Society Finuas Skillnet in association with Carlow Bar Association, Kilkenny Bar Association, Wexford Bar Association and Waterford Law Society
Date Friday 13 November 2020
Time 11.00am to 4.00pm
Venue Online webinar with live Q&A sessions
CPD Hours 3.5 General
0.5 Regulatory Matters (Accounting and AML)
Total 4 hours (by eLearning)
Topics and Issues to be covered -
• Probate 2020 Hot Topics including:
o practice and procedure guidance to best practice
o changes to probate forms and practice
• Conveyancing and PRAI
o Stamp duty update
o Young Farmers Relief, residential and non-residential
o PRAI and life tenants
o Recent updates
• S150 where are we now?
• Residential Tenancies Board Cases
o Including what is a lawful termination
o Timelines and precedent documents?
• Civil Litigation update: to include
o Recent developments in litigation and the courts.
o New rules and practice directions
o Covid-19 implications
Chairperson and Speakers include -
• Margaret Finlay, Principal, Finlay and Company Solicitors, Dublin
• Susan Martin, Principal Martin Solicitors, Dublin
• Dervla Quinn, Principal Quinn & Co Solicitors, Wicklow, Panel Member Residential Tenancies Board
• Colette Reid, Solicitor, Law Society of Ireland
• Anne Stephenson, Principal Stephenson Solicitors, Dublin
Make a Booking
To book your place, click HERE
For assistance, contact us on:
Tel: 01 881 5727.