AML, GDPR, ESG, consumer protection and culture: a concise update of emerging trends from expert financial services solicitors and professionals. This is essential for all IFS professionals and in-house IFS Counsel looking to update their knowledge.
This online on-demand course was recorded in June 2021.
- Anti-Money Laundering
- The challenges of compliance
- GDPR issues
- What is ESG?
- Sustainability is not just protecting the planet
- EU Sustainable Finance regulatory initiatives
- ESG and the financial system and actors
- Compliance, governance and legal risk
- Consumer protection
- Consumer Protection as a Central Bank Priority – Consumer Protection Outlook 2021 Overview
- Consumer Protection during the Covid – 19 pandemic (to cover payment breaks)
- Consumer Protection and expectations post-Covid – in general and as regards consumers impacted by Covid.
- Driving the right behaviours: Rules or Principles?
- Planning for SEAR
- Documenting culture at Board
- The future of the diversity mandate
Speakers and panellists
Alison Bradshaw, Head of AIB Products, Legal Services
Ruth McCarthy, CEO Fexco Corporate Payments and Non-Executive Director of Goodbody Stockbrokers
Sinead Ovenden, Partner PwC Ireland
Ann Shiels, Associate A&L Goodbody Solicitors, Dublin
Feidhlimidh Wrafter, Assistant General Counsel Western Union
To book your place or find out more click on Financial Services Regulation
For assistance, contact us on:
Tel: 01 881 5727.