Now taking Bookings for Spring Finuas Skillnet Clusters
The 2019 Law Society Finuas Skillnet Cluster Programme kicks off in May with a trip to Carrick-on-Shannon.
This two-day programme will give practitioners updates in Conveyancing, Landlord and Tenant, Probate, Criminal Law, Cyber Security, LLPs, Bill of Costs and Cessation of Practice and participants can claim up to 10 hours of CPD. We continue our roadshow in May and June with stops in Laois, Donegal and Clare. These CPD clusters run in collaboration with the regional bar associations and will provide essential practice updates on key areas relevant to general practitioners as well as providing delegates with an excellent networking opportunity.
Topics and speakers vary from venue to venue and offer a mix of general, regulatory matters and management & professional development skills CPD hours.
Make a booking
Choose from the list below and click for more details and to make a booking. May
Save the Date
- 5 September - Essential General Practice Update - Ballygarry House, Tralee, Co Kerry
- 11 October - North East CPD Day - Glencarn Hotel, Castleblayney, Co Monaghan
- 7 & 8 November - Connaught Solicitors’ Symposium Part I & II - Breaffy House Hotel, Castlebar, Co Mayo
- 15 November - Practitioner Update - Kingsley Hotel, Cork
- 22 November - General Practice Update - Hotel Kilkenny, Kilkenny
- 6 December - Law Society Finuas Skillnet - Practice and Regulation Symposium - Shelbourne Hotel, Dublin.
For the full list of CPD seminars, masterclasses, and online programmes please contact a member of the Law Society Professional Training team or visit the CPD courses page
Tel: 01 881 5727
* Applicable to Law Society Finuas Skillnet members