Now taking bookings for the Final 4 CPD Clusters of 2019
We continue our tour of the regions with trips to Mayo, Cork and Kilkenny in November and Dublin in December.
The fee (€135) at the cluster includes the educational training event, resource materials a hot networking lunch and of course the all-important CPD hours covering management, general and regulatory matters. As always, the Finuas Skillnet Cluster events are designed and presented in partnership with local bar associations.
Below are the dates and venues from November to December. Topics and speakers vary from venue to venue and offer a mix of:
- Regulatory; and
- Management & Professional Development Skills.
Access our dedicated Regional Clusters webpage.
Now taking bookings
- Thursday 7 and Friday 8 November – MAYO, Breaffy House Hotel. Connaught Solicitors Symposium 2019 Parts I & II – 10 CPD Hours - read Cluster details
- Friday 15 November – CORK, Kingsley Hotel. Practitioner Update 2019 – 6 CPD Hours - read Cluster details
- Friday 22 November – KILKENNY, Hotel Kilkenny. General Practice Update 2019 – 6 CPD Hours - read Cluster details
- Tuesday 10 December – DUBLIN, Shelbourne Hotel. Practice & Regulation Symposium – 7 CPD Hours - read Cluster details
Need more information?
Contact us on 01 8815727 or email the team at FinuasSkillnet@lawsociety.ie