Celebrate World Mental Health Day - BOOK TODAY for Professional Wellbeing 24 October
Few solicitors have had any psychological training. Yet you work with a complex array of demanding clients, in varying stages of distress! Our workshop draws upon the latest psychological research and clinical practices that are aimed at supporting you – both personally and professionally.
Delivered by an award-winning education and professional development team we are offering you a well-earned relaxing afternoon away from your office to consider ways of enhancing your wellbeing as well as wellbeing of your clients. Held in Green Hall, Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin on 24 October 2018 from 2.00pm to 5.00pm (3 hours of Management CPD), Professional Wellbeing Seminar will provide insight into the following topics:
- The psychology of solicitor-client communication
- How to work optimally with clients who are demanding, upset, distressed or angry
- Learn what triggers your own stress and how this can impact your relational style
- Consider what emotional and psychological ‘scaffolding’ you require to avoid vicarious trauma or burn-out.
- Paul Hitchings, Counselling Psychologist
- Antoinette Moriarty, Psychotherapist & Law School Counselling Service Manager
- Mary B Jackson, LawCare Co-ordinator for Ireland
Make a Booking
Need assistance? Contact us on:
Tel: 01 881 5727