If you want to grow your practice and increase revenue you need to unlock the potential of your employees. Our new Coaching for Managers programme starting in March will equip you with the necessary skills to develop and manage talent and grow your business.
This course will provide participants with the tools and frameworks required to understand when coaching is appropriate; to hold effective coaching conversations and to use a coaching approach for talent development and management.
On the programme, as well as learning the theory and coaching models, you the participants will identify your own development agenda and will experience being coached on this agenda. This will allow you to develop a clear view of your own development agenda as well as think about the potential development areas for your teams.
Date: Starts 1 March 2019
Venue: Law Society of Ireland, Blackhall Place, Dublin 7
Discounted Fee*: €1,200 - * Applicable to Finuas Skillnet members
CPD Hours: Full General and Full Management & Professional Development Skills required for 2019 (by Group Study)
What you will learn on this programme
- Definition and the role of coaching in business and organisational context
- Differences between coaching and mentoring
- Principles of coaching, tools and methods
- Coaching for employee engagement, performance and motivation
- The psychology of change and how this applies to you and your employees in business
- Manager as coach and flexing leadership styles
- Using coaching skills to develop your team
- Antoinette Moriarty – Programme Director
- Isolde Norris – Lead Trainer
- Pamela Fay – Lead Trainer
Make a booking
To book by post download the Booking Form
For full programme details download the Brochure
Need assistance? Contact us on:
Tel: 01 881 5727